Friday, January 7, 2011

Hooray for weekends!

Gorgeous oil painting by Johanna Logan
Reasons I'm in a great mood:
 1. I'm feeling much better about work than I was yesterday, probably because I don't have to go there for two days!
2. I'm very close to crossing off Numbers 2 and 3 on my list of things to do this year! Our good friends are getting rid of their sleigh bed and matching nightstands. We're going over to see if they'll work for our room on Sunday, I hope.
3. We're going out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants with good friends, then seeing a movie - either The Fighter (finally!) or renting a movie with my brother and his wife.
4. I've been staring at these recipes for cupcakes for hours, trying to decide which one to make first. (I found them through Design Mom, who you know I love, and who found them through Stephmodo.) (Oh, and as a post-script to my love for Gabrielle, she has written sweet email responses to three of my comments since then. What a nice lady.)
5. I'm really leaning towards the Coffee Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey's Irish Cream Frosting (No. 24) or the Mango Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting and Coconut (No. 9). My mouth is watering about this.
6. Andy's working tomorrow (boo!) but I'm going to spend the day cleaning (a little), watching Bones, and knitting in short bursts so as to not strain my elbows. And maybe making cupcakes.

What about you? Good moods as well? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment