Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Possible names for my band

When they eventually discover a cure for being almost-tone-deaf, I'll be ready. Here's a list of names for the band I'll start when I can identify a note. Most of these are phrases pulled from everyday conversations in my day-to-day life.

  • Mike's Surprise Illegitimate Love Child
  • Stick It to the Peanut Butter Man
  • Bloodbeard
  • Megatron Says Yes
  • You Can't Make Me Be the Warthog [or maybe just Be the Warthog]
  • Those Genies Are into Some Freaky Shit
  • Downsy Russian
  • Slow Seepage 
  • Shadows and Screams
  • The Bacon Situation
  • The Matt B. Dynamic
  • The Jelly Bitches
Obviously, most of these are best suited for punk bands. If you want to use any of them, contact me. They're all up for grabs. Except maybe The Jelly Bitches. That one just has a nice ring to it. Oh, and the Kid calls dibs on Megatron Says Yes. Sorry.

Do you have a list of possible band names at the ready? Share your ideas! (I keep my list as a memo in my phone, and add to it pretty often. I suggest you do the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment