Monday, February 14, 2011

Obligatory Holiday Post

Dang, this wreath is cute. Too bad I'd have to take down the Christmas wreath that's still up to hang it.
How are y'all handling this lovely Valentine's Day? [Note: I say y'all an awful lot for someone who was raised in upstate NY.] We don't typically do too much - like no flower deliveries or surprise jewelry or whatever - and I'd actually be pissed if we agreed to not get each other gifts and Andy did anyways, because that's not fair.

Tonight we're having lobster (it was on sale, and they're waiting in the fridge for me to murder them. Not sure how to feel about this. I've only been eating meat again for like a year, and I've never had a chance to meet my dinner before.) with lovely Kerrygold Irish butter and baked potatoes and broccoli, and watching a movie on the couch with our fluffy mutt of a dog and snuggling. Andy gave me my "present" early: we went to bed at 9:30 last night. I do not mean any innuendo by that. He knows that sleeping is in my top three favorite activities, so we turned off the tv, headed upstairs, and were snuggled up falling asleep by 9:45. Who says romance isn't dead?

Hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment