Friday, December 24, 2010

Almost Christmas!

Image via
Yes! I have the day off, and I'm starting it with Italian cookies and some Earl Grey tea while my hair is being dyed (it was black a few months ago, but my roots are pretty crazy, so I'm dying it brown. We'll see what happens). I have three more presents to wrap, and then I'm done!

Today we're hanging out at home all morning (Andy's going to make his famous scrambled eggs), then going to Mass at 4, then a lovely party at my friend Stevie's parents' house. Stevie's mom hand-spins yarn, and I never leave the house without her handing me a whole bunch of lovely handspun, and Stevie's dad makes an amazing lobster bisque. It's a great time.

I hope you're having a lovely day! Watch this video and let it add to your enjoyment of the season:
This is me when I'm in my fifties and living in Boca Raton.

No comments:

Post a Comment