Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On that fucking douchebag Charlie Sheen

ABUSER
I really want the media to stop covering this bullshit. Charlie Sheen is the highest paid actor in television, and he has been arrested for beating a woman, pled no contest, and paid a fucking fine. And now everyone is talking about how he's WINNING and has TIGER BLOOD and I know all this despite avoiding information on him, is how much they're pushing it.

Domestic violence is an issue close to my heart, so read this article from the NYT and please, please stop buying magazines and watching news specials about him. And for the love of God, stop watching his terrible show that's really just bragging about his life choices, but without the part where two of his ex-wives have restraining orders against him and he seems to think that violence is an acceptable part of a relationship.

What do you think about the constant coverage of this train wreck? What about how they gloss over his repeated domestic violence charges?

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on this post. They do gloss over his domestic violence charges and every time I see him on the TV, I instantly change the channel. I'm just over him. There are seriously bigger things to talk about these days other than Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's not just me. I can't believe how little so many people seem to care!

    ReplyDelete