Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm so good at weekends!

I do just love weekends. I'm sitting in the living room, watching for birds at the bird feeder and looking at the teeny tips of my tulips pushing through in the front garden. Note that I'm only watching for birds, not actually watching them, because I just remembered to fill the feeder yesterday and none of the birds have noticed it yet.

In a little bit I'm headed off to Baby Shower #1, where I plan to eat awesome baby shower food and cupcakes, and also to pick up ideas for throwing the Kid's shower next month. Then when I get home I'm going to make hamantaschen, since Purim started yesterday (I'm not Jewish, I just eat like one). Then tonight, we're going out with my brother and sister-in-law to dinner at a local brewery/restaurant for some amazing food and then some planning for that shower.

Tomorrow, we're brunching with friends, then hanging out reading the paper and generally being awesome and suburban. Hooray!

What about you, ducklings? Any awesome plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment