Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why I love Alec Baldwin and also Wegmans.

How do you all feel about grocery shopping? I am lucky enough to have been raised near Wegmans. Everyone loves Wegmans. I'm not kidding. When my grandparents come visit from Maine, they go to Wegmans to stock up; friends who have moved away request that visitors bring Wegmans-brand cereal and pasta sauce. Even Alec Baldwin's mom loves Wegmans (the relevant store stuff starts at 2:00):





So Wegmans, of course, contacted Baldwin, who agreed to do a series of commercials for Wegmans! It's pretty great.





How do you feel about your grocery store? Are you passionate about Stop-and-Shop or Meijer or whatever?
P.S. I have no idea why the videos seem extra wide. Any blog-nerds want to tell me how to make them the right size? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment