I spent a total of $207.96 and got:
- A Samsung Fascinate for myself (it's a $500 phone, and I paid $0.96 for it. That is not a typo.)
- New sheets and pillows for our bed (I napped with these after I got home)
- The sweater my sister-in-law asked for at 60% off
- Two baby-bump-friendly shirts for my sister at 50% off (The whole Gap was 50% off! Everything!)
- Smart-touch gloves for my brother
- Two shirts and a sweater for my mom at 50% off
- A few nice things for Andy on sale
- Several pine-scented candles to help me pretend our fake tree (which goes up on Wednesday!) is real
- And a wool-blend and two wool v-neck sweaters and a silver belt for myself!
Did you hit the stores this morning? Any great finds??