Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Do you all do the Black Friday thing? We do. If I am willing to get my butt out of bed early enough, I can get twice as much awesome stuff for people I love! It seems worth it to me, but then, I am one of those people who actually love the mall this time of year, so your mileage may vary on this one.

I spent a total of $207.96 and got:
  • A Samsung Fascinate for myself (it's a $500 phone, and I paid $0.96 for it. That is not a typo.)
  • New sheets and pillows for our bed (I napped with these after I got home)
  • The sweater my sister-in-law asked for at 60% off
  • Two baby-bump-friendly shirts for my sister at 50% off (The whole Gap was 50% off! Everything!)
  • Smart-touch gloves for my brother
  • Two shirts and a sweater for my mom at 50% off
  • A few nice things for Andy on sale
  • Several pine-scented candles to help me pretend our fake tree (which goes up on Wednesday!) is real
  • And a wool-blend and two wool v-neck sweaters and a silver belt for myself!
I mean, it's obviously about me a little bit, too.

Did you hit the stores this morning? Any great finds??

No comments:

Post a Comment