Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not to be creepy...

But if you're the person whose IP is registered in Rochester, NY, and you spent a while reading my blog last night and today, please for the love of god identify yourself. You seem to have read enough to realize that I'm an anxious motherfucker, and all I can think is that you are secretly my mom or one of the coworkers I was critical of the other day.

Plus, maybe we can hang out. I make delicious soup.

But not if you're a creep.


This is weird.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! That was probably me. Either you commented or someone linked you in the 2b1b comments and I found my way here. I wanted to comment on something but dislike leaving my real info and am too lazy to create a dummy account. But in the interest of your anxiety, here I am and I'm not your mom or your coworker, ha ha. I'm not even creepy! Mostly.
    I really wish I could remember what I was going to comment on, it was an "Ahhh! Me too!" type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for actually posting. That was straight-up nice of you.

    If you feel like making a friend through the internet, I make really good soup and cookies. You can email me at makingitawkward at gmail dot com.

    I'm glad you're not my mom, as much as I like that lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be really forward and email you my favorite soup recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! We're friends now. Or we will be, once I see this recipe.

    YOU GUYS, I MADE A FRIEND ON THE INTERNET.

    ReplyDelete