Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I've been googling

Things in my recent searches on Google:
  • Revetments
  • Adoption forum (we're considering maybe starting to look into finding out about adoption) (you come across a lot of crazy pretty quickly when you search for this, by the way)
  • $65000 canadian to usd
  • how to buy an island
  • what are oat groats
  • sushi tomago
  • "pete doherty"
  • "this property is within wyoming county"
  • adverbial phrase
  • oregon trail diseases
  • "all traps must be examined and checked"
  • Chicago-style preferred spellings
  • how much is a peck
  • Edward Lear's siblings
  • vectomega
  • "Life is very short and there's no time"
I will leave it to you to guess which of those are work-related and which are not. Also, I don't have $65,000 in either US or Canadian money, but if I did, I could buy an island with it. And oat groats sound kind of good, but also like a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment