1. Being able to recognize that my worrying is pointless but unable to stop worrying anyway.
2. Commercials that use well-known songs or rhymes but fuck up the rhyme scheme or meter.
3. Waiting in line for more than, say, forty seconds.
5. Anise-flavored anything, including fennel and sambuca.
6. Spending money on things I'm going to throw away, like napkins and tampons.
7. Cockroaches. Just the thought of them makes my skin crawl.
8. The fact that I almost always think it will take me less time to get ready than it actually does, leading to the fact that I am often late.
9. The texture of a banana smoothie.
10. Being woken up by a phone call from a solicitor. Makes me murderous.
What do you hate?