Thursday, June 2, 2011

So busy and important.

It's a little cooler today, in the sixties instead of the nineties, so I'm celebrating with my first bike ride of the season! I can't seem to find my bike online, but it's pretty close to this one (same company, similar design) but mine has three speeds and foot breaks and it is PINK. I love it a lot. I'm waiting for this helmet which matches it to be back in stock in my size, but currently I ride around helmet-less like the badass I am. On my pink beach cruiser. Totally B.A.

Here's some shit to keep you busy:
Top 10 Blogs to Learn Something New. Via a link from something Mighty Girl wrote.
Funny parenting-focused blog The Daddy Complex. I may have been creeping on his archives pretty hard.
Pinterest. If you've got nothing to do for four hours, that time just filled up. Try searching for a color. Damn.
Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals. This never fails to make me laugh. "Did you see The Perfect Storm, Goat?"

Do you have an awesome bike? Can you recommend an alternate helmet that is equally cute, equally not-covered-in-designs-or-flowers-or-shit, and equally life-saving? What links can you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment