Friday, August 19, 2011

Hooray for weekends!

I would estimate that I'm in a great mood on Friday evenings 96% of the time. Today I stopped at Borders and got two books on clearance: Tart and Sweet, by Kelly Geary and Jessie Knadler, and Williams-Sonoma's The Art of Preserving by Rick Field and Rebecca Courchesne. They both include ideas of what to do with the stuff you've canned, which is awesome.

In a little bit we're going out for barbecue and margaritas, then maybe we'll head to a bar on the beach for a beer or two. Andy has to work in the morning, so I'll be sleeping in, watching Food, Inc. on Netflix, and reading these new books for ideas. Then I have the honor of being the first non-family babysitter for our friends' four-month-old! I get a baby fix and to watch cable while they have a date night for their anniversary. It's going to rock.

Better blogging tomorrow: I'm off to get my mess on.

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment