So here's my list of goals for this year. None of these are revolutionary, and some of them are repeats that I should have done in 2011. You'll note there are fewer goals than last year. I think it's reasonable to note that we could end up with a foster kid at any minute, so I didn't want to add a whole bunch of stuff we'd like to do but isn't crucial. Anyway, here they are:
1. Get our kitchen knives professionally sharpened.
2. See a dermatologist (bonus points if he/she uses primarily natural stuff).
3. Take a picture of every item I knit (I give away most of the stuff I knit, and I have a terrible memory).
4. Knit myself a sweater.
5. Take at least two overnight trips with Andy (this is a repeat, even though I accomplished it last year, because it was so awesome for us).
6. Get tattoo (and artist's mockup, for customized stationery, because that's so badass).
7. Take multivitamin, fish oil, and Vitamin D supplement at least five times a week (because I feel a lot better when I do).
8. Find some sort of health/fitness class to do at least once a week. I need to spend more time keeping myself healthy, but I know myself well enough to know that I am not interested in going to a gym. I need some sort of scheduled workout that involves learning, so I'm looking into yoga, or tai chi, or maybe some sort of noncompetitive martial art or something that fits with my schedule and isn't outrageously expensive.
So! I think these are doable and reasonable, and they're all things that I feel good about getting done. Here's to a productive, healthy 2012!
What are your goals for 2012?