Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Excuses.

Google-image-search "excuses" sometime. This is one of the many bizarre and wonderful things that shows up.

Here are the lame-o reasons I haven't posted on this mofo since Friday:
  • I was in NYC for four of those days, and I can't figure out how to post from my phone. If any of you can help, it would mean NO POST DROUGHT when I'm away. 
  •  Since I got home Monday night, my Google Reader has hovered around 70 unread blog entries. I'm a little behind on all blogs, not just my own. I don't know if that's supposed to make you feel better or just understand how lazy I am.
  • We have gotten 42.7 inches of snow so far this month in my city. This means my usual sixteen-minute commute has taken more than an hour on some days. This means less time blogging.
  • My little sister, who is one of my favorite people ever and who happens to be knocked up, finally made it to our city last night! She's been in CA for the last year and a half where her husband was stationed (Air Force linguist, yeah!) and they didn't think they'd be able to make it home, so they kept it a surprise from everyone but me and Andy! They're staying with us for two weeks. This will likely mean lots of shorter posts in the coming fortnight.
  • I am a lazy asshole.
  • I had to take advantage of the time I had on Monday (before my houseguests arrived) for some alone time with the hubs, if you get my meaning. Which is that we did it. Because my sister and her husband will be sleeping in the next room for fourteen days, and I'd be pissed if I had to hear them doing it. I'm a considerate host, y'all.
So a big thanks to those of you who checked back, and tell your loved ones IT'S BACK ON AROUND HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment