Saturday, January 1, 2011

Productivity.

I wish I were doing this all day. Image via
You guys. I got ten hours of sleep last night and I still want to take a nap. My day so far has been a weird mix of doing nothing and getting lots done - I slept till noon, but we also got the Christmas shit taken down and ready to put away. We just sat and watched The Hangover, but also we've done three loads of laundry (only like 20 left!). I haven't actually showered yet, but I vacuumed the living room and reorganized the closet in the office.

I am planning to get it together and take a shower, so maybe the husband and I can go see my secret boyfriend in his new movie, The Fighter. Or maybe I'll just spend the evening reading magazines and eating cookies. Could go either way at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment